The worldwide largest telecommunications company AT&T (listed 25th in Fortune500 Global rank in 2019) invites ambitious people to its own customer support center in the Czech Republic (Brno).
Are you dreaming of building up a career in a renowned US corporation?
Are you willing to live and work in European Union? For long or even forever?
Join the AT&T!
You should expect to relocate in 6-8 months (it is just a good expectation considering just how long all the process takes: from your CV, though right to live&work issuing, up to the very first day of work)
What we offer:
- Just and multinational environment: all the conditions (live, work, benefits and career opportunities etc.) are completely the same for all the regular permanent staff. Candidate's country of origin does not influence the job even by the slightest.
- Permanent contract, official full-time job in the European Union;
- Official salary: base rate of 27,550 - 34,900 CZK gross (exact rate is defined individually within the range basing on your experience, English and technical knowledge);
- In addition up to +50% of a basic rate each month, depending on the actual night hours worked (between 22-00 and 6-00) and shifts on weekends/state holidays: uplift +50%;
- Relocation bonus of 20,000 CZK to be paid with the first salary payment (for people who relocate from outside Czechia);
- Annual bonus;
- Fully paid initial 1 month long training session;
- 40 working hours per week (5 shifts per week, 8 work hours each);
- 8-hour work shifts distributed between 11-00 and 8-00 (day, evening and night shifts, depending on the business needs). The first shift starts at 11-00, and the last one starts at 23-30;
- 5 weeks of vacations per year;
- Meal vouchers - total value of voucher is CZK 90,- per working day (30 CZK employee contribution per voucher)
- Visa process support and advice on relocation;
- Advanced Medical Program - White card program from vendor for Employee (possibility to add Spouse and Child at Employees cost)
- Group Risk Life insurance - coverage for cases of Death or Permanent Disability up to 625.000 CZK or Employees annual salary if higher; fully covered by AT&T, valid only during Employment relationship
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - voluntary and confidential service 24/7 to support Employees in various life time situations;
- Cafeteria Program and Pension scheme - 3% of your annual income as contribution for Leisure activities or Pension scheme
- Center Teambuilding Events
- AT&T also has a list of suppliers with Special Prices and Discounts for AT&T Employees in Brno (wellness, fitness, shopping, services, etc.) and in the Brno Campus Centre where AT&T GNS CR is located (food courts, etc.).
What you have to do:
- Provide customer support (for US and Canada) via phone, chat and e-mail on all type of issues related to U-VERSE (ADSL internet, IP television, VoIP) and DirectTV (satellite TV) projects;
- Advise on service coverage, equipment installation, billing, etc;
- No Sales.
What we expect from you:
- Advanced English (B2+);
- User level familiarity with modern digital technologies (internet, digital TV, mobile phones etc.), lack of fear while facing them, willingness to learn them deeper;
- Readiness to work in the evening and at night.
Please send your CV in English!